Monday, October 16, 2006

No bloggin doesnt mean no work

Andrew Doull,

god bless the guy, has revamped the windows code of Hellband so that it can be compiled from windows and linux. Myself I copied a few lines of code so that I can even cross compile from my Mac ( which starts be horribly outdated, there are too many libraries that are not up to date ... )

The first 26 levels are now named, so you will not see 'level 7' any more but you will see 2nd Circle : Lovers. I have been testing quite a bit and it seems good to go. I also fixed the help system and considering what will be the next stuff to do.

I have also been working on a hellband module for ToME 3.0.0, but it seems to be a long haul project, even with me being 'on vacation' till at least january...

SO that's it for today,
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment