Friday, August 11, 2006

Implicit flag dependancies

So,

on rgrd I found out that DROP_GREAT without DROP_GOOD doesnt make a lot of sense , and that UNIQUE's really should have FORCE_MAX_HP, so I added this rule to init.c :

/* Process 'F' for "Basic Flags" (multiple lines) */
if (buf[0] == 'F')
{

/* Minor hack, DROP_GREAT is useless without DROP_GOOD */
/* Instead of modifying the whole codebase, I will just force the */
/* DROP_GOOD flag if I encounter the DROP_GREAT flag */
if (r_ptr->flags1 & (RF1_DROP_GREAT))
{
r_ptr->flags1 |= RF1_DROP_GOOD;
}


/* Minor hack, RF1_UNIQUE should be accomapnied by RF1_FORCE_MAXHP */
/* Instead of modifying the r_info now, I will just force the */
/* RF1_FORCE_MAXHP flag if I encounter the RF1_UNIQUE flag */
if (r_ptr->flags1 & (RF1_UNIQUE))
{
r_ptr->flags1 |= RF1_FORCE_MAXHP;
}

/* Next... */
continue;
}

Cheers,
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment